Tuesday, December 3, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY DESTINY

I am grateful to the Almighty, because as I try to forget my history,  I have time to create a new destiny.

I must be careful.  Yesterday, it was I who brought up the subject of a new condo on the East End.  I haven't forgotten that this will not happen because of his flaws.  The question is why did I bring it up?  Sometimes old dreams try to sneak their way back in to reality.  But, I'm not going to let that happen.    It was interesting though because as soon as I brought it up, he responded in the old way that I could have given him money to purchase a new one.  One response from me and we would have been off and running.   I chose to say nothing.

I was sad this morning.  I think it was an old dream trying to resurface because I admitted that I was tired and questioned why I was going to Restorative Yoga tonight and to my Sisterhood meeting.  I thought about staying home but then realized that there was no one to stay home with.  As I drove to work, I buried the old dream.

HOWEVER IT'S IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER THAT THESE OLD DREAMS CAN RE-SURFACE AND ONE NEEDS STRATEGIES TO DEAL WITH THEM.

I need to be conscious in this holiday season of all the good that the Almighty has bestowed upon me and to move forward into the light and away from the darkness.

Thank you, Almighty for my new destiny.  I pray that I will always recognize all the good that you do for me.

Therefore, I will recognize with pride that I am going to Restorative Yoga tonight and then to a Sisterhood meeting where I will be making of all things, a dreidal!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment