Friday, December 20, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL, SUCCESSFUL and HEALTHY YEAR

I am grateful to the Almighty for a successful, wonderful and healthy year.

It culminated this week in an excellent checkup.

This is the last day of work.  This evening, I begin a much needed vacation.

I celebrated for two days after my checkup and ate everything that I wanted to eat.  Now, I am back on track.  Last night, I saw shades of his trying to play, "gotcha."   He can't tolerate that I am happy.  This is why my intention for the holiday remains, R.E.B!!!!!

I have many plans for the vacation, many of which don't include him.  Not that he wasn't asked, but his constant, "NO" allowed me to move on.

I am looking forward to my vacation.  I will not show him how happy I am, but I will enjoy myself. 

Tomorrow, I will attend services, walk on a beautiful day and I'm then signed up for a RESTORATIVE YOGA WORKSHOP.

I think that we are going to a film in the evening, but with him, who knows????

It's fine.

I have enough planned.

Thank you, Almighty for being there for me all year long.

Thank you for a wonderful checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment