Tuesday, December 10, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MOVING FORWARD

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have the strength and fortitude necessary to move forward.

Today it is going to snow.  I decided to drive myself to work and to manage on my own.  The forecast is a possible 2-4 inches and it hasn't started yet.  I brought my shoes, wore my boots and made sure that my brush was easy to find in the truck.  It did start to snow at 8:45 A.M.
It is 11:45, and there is snow out there.   I'm concerned about getting to the truck this afternoon but I'm going to do it!!!!

I asked the AP if I could leave through a particular door.  He said that I could, but after 3:15.  I told him that I work until 2:15 and he said that it didn't matter.  Just another reason to retire.  I snuck out another door and drove home.  I will not be going to yoga tonight.  The roads are going to ice over and it will be dangerous.  He is driving me tomorrow, so that ends my private.  But, it's fine.  It is winter after all.

I had a wonderful time at Sangria and Bingo yesterday.  I won a cashmere scarf and had fun talking to my friends.  

He purchased a Laundry jacket for me.  That is his method of control.  He loves to create confusion so that you don't realize the next thing that will happen.  However, I'm not stupid.  I realize who he is.  However, I happily accepted the jacket.  Why not????

I am happy and in control of my life.

I am moving forward.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment