Monday, December 23, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR A SUCCESSFUL YEAR

I am grateful to the Almighty for the successful year that I have had.

I changed.  I learned so much about how to handle certain people.  I learned to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal. I learned to deal with those who will stay in my life. I am so grateful.

I walked this morning at Home Depot because it was raining buckets!!!

Then I took Leslie's LEVEL ONE yoga class.   I did the best job that I was capable of considering my knee and ankle.  I learned so much.  She spoke of the Winter Solstice and how it is a time of reflection as it gets very dark.  We take stock of how we did this year.  As the days get lighter with each day, we move into looking at our lives.  Do changes have to be made?  Or tweaked???

I honestly can say that I will continue to do what I have started this year.    I will continue to meet challenges head on.  I will be calm, cool and collected in the face of adversity.  I will not give my opinions to those who don't deserve it.  I have no expectations for those who hurt me.  I will move on with my life.  I will continue to have adventures and challenge myself. I will continue nonsense conversation.

I am proud of myself.  I am looking forward to my future.  This is a change for me in the right direction.

I met him for breakfast afterwards.  It was a peaceful experience filled with nonsense conversation. That's the way to be safe around him.  I no longer feel guilty that I feel like this. I live in the moment and have no expectations about the future with hurtful people.  Yet there is a world out there for me to find.    That's what I learned from yoga.

We are going to see another film this afternoon and I will be making dinner.

I am grateful to you, Almighty, for leading me on this path and taking care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment