Wednesday, January 1, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

It is a life that I have created and it is filled with joy.  I love myself deeply and have let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.   I never thought that I could be as calmly political as I have become.  I never thought that I would change as much as I did.

I am grateful to the Almighty for bringing me to yoga.   It has been wonderful for my mind, body and spirit.

Today, I walked for two hours on a blustery, cold day and then went to a New Years Class at the yoga studio.   I will miss these classes when I go back to work, but June is just around the corner.

I had breakfast with him.   I know how to conduct myself around him and I no longer fear retirement because he will be there to destroy my peace.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I now have a life that I cherish and enjoy.

Thank you,  Almighty!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment