Monday, January 20, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOYS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for helping me to notice the joys in my life.

Yesterday, I took a 2 hour walk in January, all bundled up in the cold weather.  This morning I'm going to do the same thing, but in the morning because I have another LEVEL 1 yoga class to take this morning.

Matzah's grooming was beautiful.  He now smells like oatmeal.  I made a wonderful tofu dinner that I really enjoyed.  I stir fried tofu and vegetables.  

I was able to read my book as well as watch a television show that I started last week, TRUE DETECTIVE.  I don't really like it, but I wanted to watch.

Today, I will meet him for breakfast after my yoga class.  It's a political move.  You should hear all the bitching and complaining he does. He has moved to hating friends and companies to my younger daughter.

Later I will read the newspapers and my book.

I hope to see a film tonight and go out to dinner.

I'm off to take my walk.................

Thank you Almighty for helping me to notice the joys in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment