Friday, January 24, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR STRENGTH AND FORTIUDE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me strength and fortitude.

I am going to need these qualities in the days to come because he is still driving me because of the ice on the ground.   He will look, as he has done in the past, to bait me, upset me and make me as miserable as he is.

This polar vortex is going to last another week.   I have figured out some activities in the house so that I don't get caught up with lots of conversation with him.  Last night, I tried bitching as much as he did, and he shut down.  This allowed me to read and watch my television program.  Bitching doesn't come natural to me, but it worked with him.

Tonight is Shabbos, and I usually go to bed early.

Thank you, Almighty for my strength and fortitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment