Saturday, January 25, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I HAVE.......................

On this Sabbath, as I hibernate in a house that could be in the North Pole, I am grateful to the Almighty for all that I am and all that I have.

It is very icy outside and because of my leg, I have to be careful.  He will take me to work, but I can't ask him to take me to everything that I do.

This has given me time to appreciate all that I have and all that I do.  Quietly, by putting one step in front of the other, I have created a new and rich life for myself.  The life didn't disappear.  It's just too icy.  But, when the thaw comes,  I will again walk outside.  I will go to services.  I will go to yoga and meditation.  I will attend my book clubs.  I will go out to dinner.  I will go to my memory workshop.  I will attend yoga classes and my private session.  I will go to yoga workshops.

I appreciate all the strength and fortitude that has allowed me to create this new life.   Even yesterday, when I substituted for Karen, and I looked at the students, I realized who I was married to and how well I have done with my own life.  It's a time to appreciate the strength and fortitude that the Almighty has given me.

This is a time for me to hibernate and to appreciate all that I have and all that I am.

I will pray at home today.  I will practice yoga.  I will text friends.  I will read.  Most of all, I will appreciate my life.

Thank you, Almighty for all that you have given me and all that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment