Tuesday, January 28, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR REALIZATIONS OF EXPECTATIONS OF PEOPLE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am realistic about my expectations for people.

It took a long time for me to give up being a dreamer, but once I did, I found life to be a great deal more enjoyable for me.

I gave up my expectations for him.  As a result, I share very little of myself.  I don't share feelings or emotions or ideas.  Last night for example, I continued to read my book for the yoga book club.  I watched a new television show on HBO and never mentioned it.   

I texted the older one that I had been hit in the eye with a bowling pin by the dog.  Her response a day later was to ask how I had seen a picture of her friend's new house.  I neither told him about this or responded to her.

Both of them are the same and it is time to let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.  I thank my girlfriend for introducing me to yoga so I can learn this.  This is also why I'm not looking for a new condo.  I'm appreciating that which I have.

Today, he drove me to work because he had banged up the truck and it needed to go to a body shop.  I need to go to the library after work.

My life has been quiet.

I have joy!!  I have energy!!!  I will have a good day as I wait out the snow!!!!

Thank you, Almighty, for helping me to realize how to let go and enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment