Thursday, January 16, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I APPRECIATE MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I truly appreciate my life.

Last night, I attended a Reiki Circle.  I will attend again as it was a wonderful experience.  My intention, as I voiced it in the circle, was to be content with my life.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am content with the life that I created for myself. 

He won another court case and now will have another 80 thousand dollars.  Coupled with the first case, he will have about 400 hundred thousand dollars.  Does that make him a content and happy person?  Absolutely not!!! Now he wants to buy another condo out east.  He hates the first one.  I understand that because without Tony and David to talk to about abusing women, he has nothing.   He wants to work the crowd in another condo.  His joy is to try and upset me.

I, however, am content and happy with my life.  I like the original condo.  I don't need anything else.  I like the activities that I do.  I like the people that I know.  I know how to handle him.

There is a wonderful calmness over me and I am grateful for it.

Last night, I got to watch a new show on HBO which I could have watched Sunday if he wasn't annoying me.  I did not say a word about it to him.

I go to the periodontist today.  Wish me luck!!!

Parenthood is on tonight.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I truly appreciate my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment