Sunday, January 26, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR RELAXING

I am grateful to the Almighty because he has given me all these days to relax.

I would NEVER spend an entire day in the house reading.  But, other than the background noise yesterday, I had a wonderful day.

I got a good night's sleep and eventually someday when it thaws, I will be off and running!!!!!

I'm going to do yoga today in the music room.   I'm going to read both newspapers slowly and enjoy them at breakfast.

I'm going to read CLEOPATRA today for another book club.  

I was asked to go out I'm going to make dinner tonight.   I declined in a very nice voice. I'm not  wasting time making conversation with an emotionally disturbed person.  I'm making chicken for me!!!  He complains about every dinner.  He should be able to make what he enjoys.

I am grateful for the relaxing day that I am going to have. 

UPDATE:  I have switched the book that I am reading to THE SIGNATURE OF ALL THINGS for the yoga book club.  CLEOPATRA was too heavy for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment