Wednesday, January 22, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A SNOW DAY

Thank you, Almighty for the wonderful gift of a snow day.

This morning the phone rang at 5:30.  It was Santos asking if we wanted him to shovel the driveway.  And we did.  And he paid him.  And the street was plowed.  And I have a snow day!!!!

I slept until 9:30.  I couldn't walk so I got to sleep.  It was wonderful.  He's on a new role.  He can't eat a lot.  Nothing tastes good.  He is depressed.  He should go find a therapist.  I listened. I know that it's meant to upset me.  And it doesn't!!!!   

Then he began with the girls.  Now he hates our younger daughter.  All of this is supposed to set me up for a fight and it doesn't.   I move on.

Then the phone rings.  He curses out the caller.

And soon it will be my turn............and he will get angry about something and he will try to threaten. But, I will be quiet!!!!!!   It will fail like everything else he tries to do to me. That is my prediction.

Meanwhile, I'm on the computer.  I'm texting friends.  I will go down and make DD coffee and read both newspapers that arrived.  I've taken pictures and sent them on my phone.  I will do some yoga and read a new book.   I'm making a spaghetti squash.  I am happy.

Thank you Almighty for the wonderful gift of a snow day.

No comments:

Post a Comment