Sunday, January 12, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR REALIZATIONS

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am now able to better understand "A" and I know when a confrontation is brewing.

Yesterday, I had a wonderful day.  I did many things outside of the house that were enjoyable. I even enjoyed watching the film in the evening.

However, I sense that "A" is definitely back to his old ways and I have no intention of being caught in his trap.  He practices something that I call "SAT".  "A" would have sheer joy if it worked.  He is at times Silent.  He changes to Argumentative.  I might add that this is about nothing.   He then moves to TALKATIVE.  All of this is an attempt to have a confrontation. It's a confrontation about NOTHING.  But, one has to realize that he is MISERABLE.  I am HAPPY.  He wants me to be as MISERABLE as he is.

It is uncomfortable living in a house like this.  However, I realized yesterday that this is what my mother did to me also.  Maybe that is where the being uncomfortable comes from.  Knowing this will make dealing with it a lot easier because it comes from an earlier stage of life.  Remember, we tend to marry what we are comfortable with.

Anyway, my day today is wonderful.  I'm off to a LEVEL 1 yoga class.  Then I'm walking.  Then it's time to get weighed at Weight Watchers.  Coffee and newspapers will follow.  Today, I'm treating myself to my mani/pedi.   I'm going to start another new book.    I'm also going out to dinner with "A".

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to move forward  into a wonderful day.  Without learning about realizations, this would not have happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment