Friday, January 31, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR DETERMINATION

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me a determined nature.

I'm going to need this quality this weekend.   However, if I succeed, when I go to sleep at night, I will have tremendous satisfaction.   I will definitely succeed.

I wasn't prepared for his behaviors last weekend but I am now.  I did do everything that I wanted to, but because I wasn't prepared, I was exhausted by Monday.  He had to drive me to work because of the snow.  

It was a tough week because I had to watch my words and I did. He is not used to this because through the years, he could always say something to set up a fight and then enjoy himself.  The cement holding the bricks together in this relationship were anger, fighting and enjoying my misery.    He was looking for a fight all week.  I didn't have activities to go to because of the weather and so there was no escape.  However, I agreed with everything he said and that upset him terribly.   He wanted to confuse.   We should go out, it's too cold, you can make dinner, I hate the dinner, I'm going to spit it out and there was no reaction from me.   He was upset by this too!!!!

I decided that we no longer have to speak on the phone while I am at work.    If there is an emergency,he can call me. I have pretended to have activities that I don't have, so I'm not in the office.  He has a remarkable phone voice that is very phony.

Tomorrow I will attend services.  It is the Men's Club and Sisterhood Sabbath and should be fun.  I will walk in Home Depot.  I will read.  I need a day to relax.  I will have dinner at home.  I don't need a film.  I will relax, enjoy and be.

Sunday, I will go to my yoga class.  I will walk at Home Depot.  I will do my chores and I hope to get to Weight Watchers.  I have scheduled a manicure.  I will have a good time.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have a determined nature.  I am going to be quiet, yet friendly and see where this goes.   I smile as I write this because this is not what he wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment