Sunday, January 5, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL VACATION

I am grateful to the Almighty for guiding me so that I had a wonderful vacation.

I was calm, cool and quiet.  I was able to accomplish so many things.   I went to services,  to yoga,  to films,  out to dinner,  to stores and had a wonderful time.

 I structured the vacation quietly so that I did not do anything that I didn't want to do.  I didn't say anything that didn't need to be said. 

Yesterday I was in the house with him all day.  I didn't say or do anything that I felt was unnecessary.  I got to read my papers.  I started another new book.  I walked at Home Depot.  In the evening,  I even got to watch another film.  All of this because I never expressed ideas to him that didn't have to be said.

Thank you, yoga!!!

Thank you, Almighty for leading me to yoga.

Today, I'm going to take my yoga class.  I plan to read and to walk at Home Depot.

Yes, I will retire this year.

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me a wonderful vacation.

Later:   I went out to dinner with him.   There were so many masked issues that I didn't touch.  Retirement is mine because I know exactly what to do.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment