Saturday, January 4, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR DECIDING TO RETIRE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have decided to retire.

It's freezing outside.  Today the temperature is 10 degrees.  Last night it was 0 degrees.  I could not go to services today because it is freezing and more than that, the roads are covered in snow. I did not feel afraid that I would have to be home with him.  I know just what to do.

I needed to work when the house was filled with all those issues.   

I know how to let go of that which doesn't serve me.  My job no longer serves me.  It is time to leave.  I am so happy about that.

I know how to handle "the issues" in my life.  I know how to handle "the triad."  Its simply to be calm and quiet and not go down roads that you choose not to.

I am grateful to the Almighty for showing me how to deal with these issues.

As a result, there is no need to hide out at work.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have decided to retire.


No comments:

Post a Comment