Thursday, January 30, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MAKING MY HEART SOAR

I am grateful to the Almighty for making me successful since the snow began last week so that my heart is soaring.

Thanks to you, Almighty, I realized that I have created a life that I love which activities that I truly enjoy.

I have managed in all these days, not to fall into any of his traps, so that my heart is soaring.  He did not manage to make me angry about Hilary (he didn't get a subway call), Dana  (she doesn't call), Izzy (whom he hates) or me who he has to drive to work.  He didn't get me to react emotionally to how life didn't work out (mine did but in a different way), or any of his make- believe illnesses to give me anxiety.  At one point I paid a man $30 to shovel 2 inches from the driveway because he had "chest pains."  He learned not to create illnesses or it will cost him.  I learned to be quiet when he bitched.  I agreed that we didn't need a bigger condo because he hates Izzy and Dana and possibly Hilary.   I never wanted one to begin with.  All this time,  I spoke in my newly learned quiet voice which I'm sure irritated the daylights out of him.

Thank you, Almighty for making me successful and making my heart soar.   The temperatures are going up and my life will return.

Later-   He picked me up and almost immediately started to needle me.   I did not respond, but by the time we arrived home I said with a smile something to the effect that the cement of this relationship is needling.   He told me that in his condition, he couldn't go to dinner this weekend because it was cold.  I agreed and changed the shopping list.  I even included Sunday in my shopping list.  I think he will implode!!!!!!

I am so grateful to you, Almighty.  As they say in yoga, my heart is soaring!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment