Thursday, January 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR NEW ADVENTURES

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to experience new adventures.

Yesterday, the Yoga Book Club was wonderful.  I enjoyed the yoga, the lunch, the discussion of Goldfinch and the friendship and togetherness of the group.   I enjoyed walking at Home Depot. I really enjoyed dinner with my Sisterhood friends and then the book discussion afterwards.

Today, my intention is to attend my first Memory Workshop at the library.  I am very excited.

Where was he in all of this??  There was pleasant minimal conversation.  He told me that he was going to go out and have frozen yogurt for dinner.  I didn't react but laughed inwardly.  After you turn up the fire place so that the bedroom that I sleep in is cold and you complain that you should be in Florida, the decision to go out in freezing temperatures to eat frozen yogurt makes sense.  It was said to get a rise out of me.  That never happened.

I am getting really good at this.

Thank you, Almighty for allowing me to experience new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment