Wednesday, January 8, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR QUIET AND STRENGTH

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has made me a strong woman.  He has taught me to be calm and quiet in the face of adversity.

Yesterday, he spent the entire time that he was in the house with me trying to bait me into having some sort of a confrontation. He kept saying that he couldn't say what he wanted to as this was bad for his health. He cursed many different people.  He carried on about the CD at the bank and the jewelry store.  He must have been miserable because I was happily in control of me and I never responded.  I made dinner and happily went to read my book.

Last night he slept downstairs and turned on the fireplace which took all the heat from upstairs where I was sleeping.  This morning he announced that he had a warm nights sleep.  He never asked if I did.  I announced that it was warm where I slept.  He went to check the thermostat and saw that it was 61.  He couldn't figure out how I was warm but wouldn't say.  I sang my way out to go to work. I wasn't warm, but saw that this could be something he would enjoy hearing so I never responded.

Today, I'm attending 2 book club events.  First is my Yoga Book Club and then the Sisterhood Book Club where we have agreed to meet for dinner.  I'm excited!!!!!

The Almighty made me a strong woman.  Now that He helped me to understand what I am up against, I can be quiet and calm.

I am grateful for this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment