Thursday, January 2, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MOVING FORWARD

I am grateful to the Almighty because my life is moving forward in a very positive way.

I have internalized all of my strategies and have become a very happy and contented person.  I am really enjoying my new life.    I am calm and quiet and this has given me so much more time to enjoy my life.  I don't go down roads that are not healthy for me and that too has been very helpful for my new life.

We are expecting a blizzard tonight into tomorrow.  I offered to shovel, but he called someone.  I did this very calmly.  If he were healthy, he would have shoveled, but he told me that people who are my age don't do that.  Fine with me.

I walked this morning at Home Depot for only an hour.  Since it isn't snowing, I would like to walk the mall after lunch.

I bought DD coffee and read both newspapers.  I texted my friends.

I'm reading another book for the Syosset book club which I'm enjoying.

Parenthood is on tonight.

I appreciate my new life.  I have learned to appreciate all of my successes and to live in the moment.  Thanks to the Almighty,  I have accomplished a great deal.  I can be proud of my accomplishments.

I am also proud of the NEW ME!!!  I am happily moving forward with my life.

Thank you, Almighty for making this possible.

Later-   We did walk the mall after lunch which was a really good idea because with the blizzard coming tonight into tomorrow, I won't be walking.   I made a really good dinner, Chilean Sea Bass and now, I'm going to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment