Friday, May 16, 2014

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I MADE IT!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because with His help I made it!!!!

I'm trying to burn out some of my "sick" days as I will not be paid for them when I leave.

Today I took one of those days and if retirement is going to be like this, it will be like going to heaven.

It was my usual Friday plan when I'm on vacation.   I walked at Home Depot because it was raining.  I took 2 yoga classes. Yes, two......not one.   I took Dawn's Restorative Yoga class and Leslie's Level 1 class.  On the way home, I bought a challah for Shabbos and DD coffee which I had with the newspapers at breakfast.

Then it was off to get another hombre manicure and pedicure.

It's not as if I didn't do my chores.  I gave Matzah his medication for allergies.  I straightened up.  I did a wash.  

However, this is like being on vacation.

He didn't bother me at all.  If he had, I would not have responded.

I'm so going to love this.

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to make it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment