Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE NEW ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because I really am THE NEW ME!!!!!!

I accomplished everything that I set out to do today.  I am proud of me.

Tonight, as I told you, I'm going to dinner with friends and then to the Sisterhood Book Club.

I spent a weekday with him.  He is so the same, but I am so changed that it is truly amazing.  There was very little conversation.   He is confused as to what to where to the retirement party.  I again told him in my smallest voice possible that the place was upscale and a shirt and tie would be the appropriate attire.  He has this, BUT, to create confrontation he showed me a sport shirt.  I offered him a choice........TO GO OR NOT.

Something tells me that I haven't heard the end of this.

I'm smiling as I write this.

I'm so changed and so happy.

Thank you, Almighty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment