Thursday, May 22, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MAKING IT THROUGH THE RAIN

I am grateful to the Almighty for being there for me as I slowly made it through the rain.  There were times that I thought that I would drown but He did not let this happen.

The younger one came yesterday.  She was late so that I was able to go to my yoga class.  She was late because she went for a manicure/pedicure at the place I go to.  She was in a wonderful mood.  This was quite different from the day before.  She was told to find another school and she is doing just that.  We went out to dinner and she slept over and left this morning.

I know that I'm supposed to be mindful and live in the moment.  I do. However, I couldn't help thanking the Almighty for helping me make it through the rain as I remembered what horrible experiences I had with both of them.  Th example of the way in which he pulled me out of the computer chair to give her the computer came to mind.   I am so grateful that the Almighty was always there for me to comfort me, protect me and move me forward.

Today I came to work and yes I will work.   Tomorrow I will take off as I have two yoga classes that I want to take and closets and drawers that are calling my name.   Yesterday, I cleaned out the music room and I'm ready to start the closets.

This afternoon I will walk at Home Depot as it is raining.  My financial planner is coming to work on my investments.   I will start the second of the Great Books for the conference.

Thank you Almighty for always being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment