Tuesday, May 6, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR HAPPINESS!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am finally happy and content with my decisions.

I am definitely going to retire.   Today I will hand in my letters and will mail my papers.  Yesterday I went to CO and discussed the insurance.   He is going to go to SS today to turn in my papers.  I will mail my papers to the state.   I will hand in my papers to the Principal and the Superintendent.   I am on my way!!!!

I was upset yesterday.   It was like a wave of emotions that hit me.  I have made it through the rain.  I am overripe to begin my new life.   But, like in a dream, I saw all the different parts of my life............   I cried and then I felt better.

It is now 10:30.  I have handed in my letters and made my retirement official.   I feel very happy and relieved.   He handed in my paperwork at Social Security for Medicare Part B. They will process it.   I will mail the retirement papers to the state later.  I'm on my way!!!!!

Later, I will walk outside.  I will finish my book.   I will go to my yoga class.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am happy and content with my decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment