Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of my blessings.

I had a wonderful four, yes four day weekend.  I did so many wonderful things.  I have a sense of accomplishment, joy and inner peace.   I made it through the rain.  I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

He doesn't say anything joyful or positive and I realized the reasons for this.  His victim has escaped.  I no longer react to anything negative that he says.  He tries to create fear (I could wind up on dialysis if I eat that), negativity (Lets's do this except, lets not....) sadness ( No good morning).   All of these are facts but I go about my business with a smile.  We have no pleasant memories to talk about.  There is none of the, "remember when we did that"?  For me the memories are all negative.  Remember when you made me cry, you cursed my family, you insulted me..............?

I am celebrating myself.  I survived. I'm proud of me.  I made it through the rain.  

As far as the condo goes, he has a problem.  He is paying all the bills and needs to find another one.   The people screwing him are just like him.  He has met his match. This is not my problem.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life, my blessings, my joys, my goodness and gladness. The Almighty has been there for me.

Today, I went to work. Tomorrow I will take off.  They know that I am burning out days.  I will read the last book for Great Books.  I will walk.  I will go to my Restorative Yoga Class.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment