Wednesday, May 28, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO LET IT GO IN YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty for learning to LET IT GO in yoga.

The news of a wedding shocked me.  I couldn't help thinking of all the rotten memories that I have of her.  Now this!!!!  I was up a lot saying my mantras.

I realized that this does not concern me at all.  I let go of her years ago after she decided that other families, other mothers, other religions were more suitable for her.  She was only good at having me pay for things that the others had.  The man she will mary has no real job.  It is my job to make sure that I am not the money man.

Since I never had her it will be simpler to let go.  I will not create a dream like I did with him.  There is no basis of reality to this.  It is only in my mind.

I have decided to detach and not discuss it at all.

I am grateful to the Almighty for bringing me to a place where I learned how to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment