Saturday, May 31, 2014

I MADE IT THROUGH THE RAIN!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because I made it through the rain.

I am proud of my accomplishments.  I have let go of my disappointments.  I have learned that it is not always necessary to speak.  I am so proud of me.

I am grateful to the Almighty because He made this happen for me.  He has always been there for me.

Today I went to services with a sense of pride and joy.  Everyone was delighted that my older one is engaged.  I'm glad that she knows who her father is.

I came home to text, talk to friends, walk and read, not necessarily in that order.

I home to take the dog to the park.

I have joy!!!  I have energy!!  I will have a good day.

Thank you, Almighty for always being there for me.

I am grateful!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment