Monday, May 26, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new life.

I'm so proud of me.   I know exactly what to do and what to say and to whom to say it to keep myself safe.

I am using mindfulness to keep me in the present.  There is no sense in reviewing the story, nor creating another one.

Dinner was excellent last night.  We went to Morrison's and I kept my conversation very light. We came home to watch an HBO film called,  The Normal Heart, a history of the early AIDS disease.

Today I will walk for my usual two hours. I'm going to see if I can find the Memorial Day Parade on Old Country Road.  I will let you know later.  I would love to relax in the backyard.  I never get to do that.  I would love to read. 

We will see about dinner.

I feel like a small child, anticipating summer.  The exception is that in a short month, June 27 to be exact, I will have summer forever.   I always knew that June 27 had value.

Thank you, Almighty for my new life.

Later-   I found the Memorial Day Parade.  It was awesome to watch.  Then I continued my walk and found my Matzah taking a walk too.  He was delighted to find me, but I went my separate way to continue my walk,  I came home and we went to the dog park.  He made a negative comment about my retirement which I chose to ignore, something about how it will be with you around.

I started cleaning a closet.  Then I decided to get color and teach myself mindfulness so I went outside and relaxed on a chair listening to music for one hour.  I decided to bathe the doggie.  Now I am going to read.

Dinner will be home tonight.

I feel like a child on a perpetual vacation.   I am celebrating my successes.

Thank you, Almighty for my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment