Tuesday, May 13, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR THE DAY!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me this day.

I took another day off from work.   I am on the computer now and soon will be walking for only one hour because I have an eye doctor appointment this morning.

I hope and pray that all goes well.

In the afternoon,  I want to go to Cindi's and see if they have a dress for my retirement party.  I can't believe that I just wrote that!!!!   Wow!!!   I will finish my walk,  read my book and the newspapers, drink DD coffee and enjoy.

Tonight I have a book discussion group.

Thank you Almighty for this day.

Later-   My eye checkup went well.  I read my newspapers.  I completed my 2 hour walk.  I had DD coffee and read my book.  I am going to frame Chris's wonderful letter to me and head to Cindi's.

No comments:

Post a Comment