Thursday, May 1, 2014

GRATEFUL................YET NERVOUS!!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because I will be retiring this coming June.  That is next month.  On the other hand, I am nervous and a bit nostalgic.

I took the day off yesterday and had a wonderful time.  I went to my Yoga Book Club and they were delighted that I had made this decision.

I walked.  I read.  I relaxed.

Hank Sessa, the retirement gentleman came over last night and we re-crunched the numbers.

Martin and I went to dinner.   I did not attend the Sisterhood Fashion Show because Hank left too late and it was pouring.

I can do this!!!   It's time!!!!   I can deal with him!!!!!

I'm going to do this!!!

I'm delighted!!!

I can't wait!!!

I'm afraid.

Does this make sense??????

I am grateful to the Almighty because I will retire this year, but I am nervous!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment