Saturday, May 24, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BEING SAFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for teaching me what to do so that I could feel safe in my own home and retire.

Living with him has been difficult, if not impossible.  However, it was a choice that I made. I delayed retirement for a long time because I didn't feel safe in my own home.  This culminated on July 31, 2012 with his horrible action.  He denies doing it.  He never apologized.  

I knew that I had to change myself.  I certainly did.  I did so well that I can now retire and feel comfortable in my own home.

I am happy because I know exactly what to do in order to remain safe.   I have a life filed with activities and friends and I am happy.

Yesterday, he didn't say one word to me until the Sabbath dinner.   I was content and happy and knew what to do.

Today I went to services.   I hung out with friends at the kiddush.  I will walk.  I will be on the computer.  I will read.  I will do some more needed cleaning.

I am grateful that the Almighty has helped me become safe so that I can retire.

I am looking forward to new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment