Wednesday, May 7, 2014

GRATEFUL THAT I AM RETIRING!!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am retiring.

I am grateful because the Almighty helped me to accomplish my goals.

I am retiring with the respect and admiration of everyone that I worked with.  I am having a retirement party!!!   I am actually taking days off from work which you know for me is amazing.

I have friends and activities to go to.  People are happy that I am coming on board.  I went to my yoga class last night and my teacher, Leslie explained how I could take unlimited classes.  Then I attended a Sisterhood meeting where an Israeli singer performed.  I was invited to join many other activities.   I was thrilled.

I called friends to tell them that I have retired.  I spoke to one in particular telling her, because she is a speech therapist, how I have gotten my very own life back.  I have learned to zip my mouth.  I have learned to "let it go" and "choose inner peace."

I can retire in safety.

Today, on my day off, I will turn my closet into Spring.  I will walk.  I will read.  In the evening, I will go out to dinner with my friends and attend a Sisterhood Book Discussion.

Thank you, Almighty for helping me to make my new life possible.

I am grateful!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment