Wednesday, May 8, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER PAGE OF MY NEW LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for another page in my new life.

I was worried yesterday about the fact that the school year is rapidly coming to a close.  The summer would be his time to carry on.  However, in Restorative Yoga, last night, Dawn discussed the importance of CHANGE.  She said that change is good and that we make it happen.  At the close of the class, she spoke of each of us being in charge of our minds, our hearts and our voices.

Suddenly this rang a bell in me.  School is ending.  This represents change.  Change can be really good and in the case of the summer, very relaxing.  I am in charge as to whether I speak or not and that was very important.  Nothing can happen unless I allow it.  Certain conversations will just not happen.

On a brighter note, the Sisterhood meeting where we made streudal was a lot of fun and a lot of laughing.

Tonight is PASTA NIGHT.  I didn't invite him.  There was no reason to share my life with him.

I am grateful to the Almighty for another really informative page in my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment