Friday, May 3, 2013

GRATEFUL THAT THE DAY THAT I TOOK OFF WAS WONDERFUL!!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me a really nice evening last night and a nice day today.

I went to the mall with him last night because I needed sneakers. Lady Foot Locker has closed in the Walt Whitman Mall.   We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory and he was very appropriate. Not that I believe that he is going to stay this way, but for the evening, it was lovely.

This morning, I walked for 2 hours and then I went to a wonderful Restorative Yoga class that is now taught by Dawn.  The things that she says are so enlightening while we hold the poses that I learn a lot.  Todays theme was, LETTING GO."  The way she explained it was wonderful.  She compared, letting go of that which doesn't serve you, as pruning a tree and getting rid of branches that you no longer need.

I also liked the breathing exercise which was described as, "JUST" (INHALE) "THIS" EXHALE.   I enjoyed the MOUNTAIN BROOK pose which had human elements.  You just have to give in and let life flow. As that happens, old dreams fade and new ones grow.  Excellent idea.

I met him for breakfast and again, he was appropriate.   I went to Cindi's and to the bank to move money around.   

I called him from the bank to ask if he wanted to take Matzah to a dog park with me.  It was very pleasant.

I do not believe that he has had a change of heart.  He is very manipulative and you don't know what is coming next.   

Yoga has taught me to enjoy the moment and that is exactly what I did!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment