Monday, May 20, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR LESSONS LEARNED IN YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to practice yoga.

One cannot control one's subconscious.    Last night I had such sad dreams about what happened to me throughout life.   I woke up to get ready for work and was getting depressed.

Then I said my mantra where I have combined Judaism with yoga.  Already, I felt better.  

I was putting my phone in my bag and I decided to read the yoga quote for the day.  This is an App that I put on my phone.  It said you cannot fix what is broken.  Your intention is to be in the moment.

I felt so much better for this.   I realized that if there is a yoga pose that I have trouble with, I don't berate myself because I can't do it.  I applaud what I can do.  In other words, I let go of that which doesn't serve me.  I also don't go around the studio correcting and adjusting other peoples poses.  They are who they are.  I accept them and enjoy my life.

Life is the same way.  I can't fix what is broken in other people.   I can't be responsible for what others do.  I must let go of that which doesn't serve me and celebrate the moment, a moment which may never come again and is NOT to be wasted.  My intention is to enjoy my life.

I had a wonderful weekend.

I have joy!   I have energy!  I will have a good day!!

Tonight, I am looking forward to my REIKI CIRCLE.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the lessons that I learn in yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment