Saturday, May 18, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR AN AWESOME DAY

I am so grateful to the Almighty for this awesome day.

I went to services in my yoga clothes, no less,  because afterwards I was going to attend, TWO, yes, TWO yoga workshops.

The first was a MEDITATION WORKSHOP which I found to be wonderfully relaxing as well as spiritual.

The second was a RESTORATIVE WORKSHOP which focused on so many ideas.  I was amazed to discover that I had really healed myself since July.   One pose and its discussion centered on forgiving yourself and those who had wronged you.  Without knowing this, I had done just that.  I forgave myself for constantly teaching and adapting appropriate social behaviors to him.   He was never going to learn it because he didn't want to.  I forgave him for being the way he was, because in the end, it destroyed his relationship with me.

Out of this forgiveness came a new life for me filled with wonderful experiences.  I can fly and land anywhere.  I have become a teenager again.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment