Thursday, May 9, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SUCCESSFUL IDEAS

I am grateful to the Almighty for having an IDEA and acting on it, and making it a SUCCESS.

I went to PASTA NIGHT by myself and hooked up with a guy friend and gal friend and had a really wonderful time.   My excuse for not taking him was his emotional issues and the food he couldn't eat. My excuse was also that no husbands came.

I did not need him working the crowd.   I know who he is and accept it.   I'm myself and proud of me.   

After PASTA NIGHT, I went to a bar with a guy friend and enjoyed myself greatly.

I had planned not to take him.   I instituted the plan and was a success.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.  I know that the Almighty is smiling because He is no longer frustrated with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment