Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THE PEACE AND QUIET OF MY LIFE

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the peace and quiet that I have in my life.

I have learned the value of stillness these past months and have not given anyone any information of value to taunt me with.   I have toned down my voice when around people who would like to upset me and that leaves them without anyone to confront.  I have learned to tell little white lies quietly in order to protect myself.

I say my mantras each morning after I pray to the Almighty and I am so at peace.

I make no decisions at all involving anything to do with him, leaving him totally in charge.  I do make a secondary plan for myself in case whatever he promises, doesn't happen.

I knew that despite everything, I would have to do MOTHER'S DAY, but it has now been done MY WAY.  I didn't need mat cleaner.  A donation to a charity was fine.  I didn't need an entire day.  Dinner late in the day was fine.  I didn't need them in my home.  Going was better.  I went with the flow when I was told that if Shula invited her to dinner, she would go and I wold get leftovers.  I gave no one control, emotion or feelings.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the serenity and peace that I feel!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment