Saturday, May 4, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR SO MANY THINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for so many things.

I am ever so grateful that I am not the same person that I was last year.  I know this, because as I review last years entries, I realize how upset I was.  I was still being manipulated in that he would have long, decent periods where I thought that he had changed.  It never happened.  He would play, "GOTCHA" with me.  This culminated in his horrific act of July 31, 2012, a day that will forever live in infamy.

This year, I know who he is and who I am.  The "old dreams" have been put to rest or "pruned" and new dreams have taken their place.   I no longer need strategies because I believe in the beauty of stillness and it works.

It was a beautiful Shabbos today.  Services were spiritual and chatting with friends was a lot of fun.

I am grateful to be invited to so many things.  Tuesday night, I'm going to make streudal with Sisterhood after my restorative yoga class.   Big Fun!!! 

I have to bring a check for next week's Sisterhood Luncheon.   Another Big Fun!!!

Today, I'm going to take a walk.  The weather is beautiful!!!!

Good Shabbos to all!!!

Thank you Almighty for this wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment