Monday, May 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MY NEW LIFE

I am so grateful to the Almighty for the new life that I am living.

I understand, although I am not the least bit sympathetic to his plight because he brought all this on himself.

I don't want to move to meet new people.  I have met people through all my activities and have more fun things planned.  If he meets more people, he will only pit them together to fight with each other so he can enjoy it, as he continues to wind them up.

I am not retiring.  A few days of his discussions is all I can take.  Yesterday, he began his same mantra.  The difference was that I was different and all he got was the quiet little voice.  I had a fun day filled with walking, yoga and at the end of the day, a manicure and pedicure.  However, when I no longer have a passion for my job, I will retire.

I enjoy my activities.  I do invite him to join, but his answer to everything has always been, "NO!!!"   He gets angry when I have a life, ad he needs to find his own.

The victim has escaped.  This has truly enraged him.  He tries to bait me and fails.  I love my little voice.

After this Memorial Day weekend, I know that I can cope with him and I am very proud.

He hates everyone, the Rabbi, Izzy, Linda, Jeff, Rhonnie, Annettee and everyone else.  I don't even bother to answer.

I have created a new life and I am proud of myself.

I am strong and capable.

I have joy.  I have energy.  I will have a good life.  I have brought myself from darkness to light.'

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment