Wednesday, May 1, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR ANOTHER NEW PAGE

I am so grateful to the Almighty for another new page in my life.

I took a Restorative Yoga class with Dawn last night and we did RIVER POSE.  Her theme last night was that we as yogis should learn to let things go. With that she used the pose to explain that we must learn to let life flow and enjoy the moment.  I thought that this was a wonderful idea because it is what I have been trying to do.   She also spoke of giving up old dreams that have not worked out and begin to create new dreams.  As she speaks, you have to hold the poses and I could have cried in the one that I was holding because that is exactly what I have been doing until I finally realized that I have created a new life.

I have also created calmness, stillness and tranquility in myself and it is a beautiful thing.

Things happened yesterday to make me aware of all the changes within me. They also showed me that life has to flow its own course and I can't stop it.  I may not have to sell the condo after all, because Steve is stepping down as President and perhaps Kevin will stop harassing us.  He can keep his money.  There is no reason to purchase something else as the dreams with him are long gone.  I thought that I would have to go out east  Memorial Day Weekend  because the Peconic Winery Club was having a barbeque.  But, they are closing and so I was saved again.  Leslie is going on vacation so that I can attend Pasta Night, without him of course, without wearing yoga clothes.  Lastly, he doesn't know what to do about inviting Izzy on Father's Day and I gave suggestions but told him that this was not my decision to make.

Life has become a vacation. I am very grateful to the Almighty for this new page.

No comments:

Post a Comment