Sunday, May 12, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR THIS YEARS MOTHER'S DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for making my dreams come true this MOTHER'S DAY.

Matzah gave me a cute gift to be used in coffee.

Martin gave me the gift card that I wanted to LADY FOOT LOCKER.

I walked for 2  hours.

I took a wonderful yoga class.

I read NEWSDAY and THE NEW YORK TIMES.

I am going to read my book later.

There will be no gifts from them because I didn't want any. I asked for a donation to be made to a charity.  After last years gifts, I didn't need more yoga mat cleaner or post-its.    Dinner will be in Astoria at 6 after the day is done. It won't be like last year where I wanted a day and they had to rush home on a train.  I get to leave and go home. 

There will be no drama like last year. 

I am in charge of me and am grateful to the Almighty for this day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment