Thursday, May 23, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR NOT GIVING UP

I am so grateful to the Almighty for His making sure that I never gave up the struggle.

I have never acknowledged failure.  Whatever the hand that I was given, I played the cards. 

I am happy with my life.   I have created a different life with each hand that I was given.

The hand that I was given July 31, 2012 was beyond horrible.  I refused to accept failure. Step by step I created a new life with the help of the Almighty.  I am so grateful for all the fun-filled activities I do and the events that I attend, ALONE!!

I find myself looking forward to the Memorial Day three day vacation because I have scheduled enjoyable activities for myself.  I know about the power of silence.  I clearly understand the people that I have to deal with.

I can't begin to express the gratitude and the joy that I feel in embracing my new life.

I have joy!!!  I have energy!!!  I will have  good day!!!

Thank you, Almighty for the gift of never giving up and accepting failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment