Monday, May 27, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR LETTING GO THAT WHICH DOESN'T SERVE ME

I am grateful to the Almighty for letting go of that which doesn't serve me.

I avoided two major arguments.

He went with me to visit the Rabbi who was sitting shiva for his mother when he said that he wouldn't go and carried on yesterday.  TO MY CREDIT, I SAID NOTHING!!!!!

He took a tram at Norman Levy Park and as usual, left me alone.  He asked if I was annoyed.  I was furious.  How many activities do I have to go and be by myself?   I realized that at this point, he could be taught, NOTHING.

I chose to say that he didn't bother me at all and moved on.

The fact was that I chose an intention to enjoy the walk by myself and I was happy.  I was also proud that I walked to the summit by myself.

I am grateful to the Almighty for watching over me so that I let go of that which doesn't serve me.  

I had a really good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment