Sunday, May 26, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR MEETING CHALLENGES WITH A SMILE

I'm grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to meet the challenge of him with a smile.

I knew this day would come and I knew that it would come during my vacation.  As he has said, "I am always miserable.  You are always happy.  I want you to be as miserable as I am."  

Today turned out to be a beautiful day.  I could see in the way that I was greeted in the morning that he was not in a decent mood.  However, I did my chores and then went to walk for 2 hours on a beautiful day.   I then dressed and went to my yoga class and to Weight Watchers.  I put gas in the truck and got coffee.

He was in a foul mood when I got home.  He was looking for a fight.  

He didn't get one.

He got a quiet voice and a smile.

I knew what to expect.

I didn't give in.

I succeeded.

I am grateful to the Almighty for meeting challenges with a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment