Wednesday, May 29, 2013

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING THE DEFINITION OF YOGA

I am grateful to the Almighty for learning the true definition of yoga.  It was given to me on my yoga app this morning.  Yoga is about balancing your life.  It is about balancing, MIND, BODY and SPIRIT.

I try to do just that.  Yesterday was an example of the definition.  I said my prayers in the morning.  I worked all day.  I exercised by walking at the end of the day.  I took a restorative yoga class at night.  Each activity that I did balanced out the others.  It was a very healthy day.

This is the way that I live every day.

He tries to unbalance my life by starting conversations about issues that I would rather not discuss.  He tries to engage me or bait me into arguing.  He knows that that will disrupt the flow of my spirit.

I need to be mindful of this according to the definition of yoga.

I have joy.  I have energy.  I will have a good day.

I will not allow myself to become unbalanced.

Thank you Almighty for clarifying the definition and making me a healthy individual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment