Thursday, February 27, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE GLADNESS IN MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the gladness that is in my life.

I had a wonderful time at the YOGA BOOK CLUB yesterday.  I took a 1/2 day work day and left by 11.  It did snow a bit, but it was a snow squall and I was able to manage.  We did a LEVEL 1 practice followed by lunch and discussion.  It was great!!!!!

I came home to straighten up because Wednesday, he cleans the house.  I paid a bill on the computer, as well as went on the computer.  I read The NY Times and spoke to him quietly, watchfully and appropriately.  His topic was the condo.  I was careful as to what I said.

Then it was off to dinner at Pasteria with my Sisterhood friends and another book discussion. I had a very good evening.

This afternoon, I'm going to my Memory Workshop.  He will make the decision as to whether we go out or not.  It doesn't matter to me.  I have had a full week.

The book that I'm reading for the Syosset Book Club is very good too!!!

Thank you, Almighty for all the gladness in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment