Sunday, February 9, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for a beautiful day.

Snow is on the ground and it is really cold.  I won't be able to walk outside.  However, I will be able to take my yoga class and walk at Home Depot.   I am grateful.

I will be able to do all my chores.  These are errands that I put off because of the snow.  I will read the newspapers and drink DD coffee.   I will read my book.

If the weather is decent, I may go out to dinner.  Otherwise, I will have a pleasant, quiet dinner at home and then read and watch the Olympics.

It was a brilliant decision to call the girls.   He knows that I can text the girls and that has kept him appropriate.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this beautiful day.

Later:   I had an incredible day.  He is so angry.  Suddenly his flu came back in full swing!!!!  I decided that even if it was snowing, I would go out to dinner. Armed with my book, I went to an Italian restaurant that I always go to and had dinner.   I told him that I was meeting friends.  I went with my best friend, MYSELF!!!!
           

No comments:

Post a Comment