Tuesday, February 4, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR WORKING

I am grateful to the Almighty because I got to go to work today.

After a snow day with him, and a 3 day weekend to listen to him and make sure that I am safe, it is wonderful to be able to go to work.  Another storm is predicted for tomorrow. Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!

It is a winter wonderland outside.  Everything is frozen and everything has been cancelled.  My Sisterhood meeting, where we were to discuss the novel, HUSH, has been postponed until March 4th.  I am not going to yoga obviously.

My heart will soar today because I am at work.  After work, I will walk.  He will pick me up to return a book to the library and then I will make dinner and read.  We make separate dinners now because he hates what I make.  I'm having tofu which I love.

I am grateful to the Almighty because I got to go to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment