Saturday, February 15, 2014

GRATEFUL FOR BABY STEPS- WINTER RECESS- DAY 1

I am grateful to the Almighty for the ability to take baby steps.

It is the first day of WINTER RECESS.  Naturally, it is going to snow and there is ice all over the ground.  I am not going to services, but will pray at home.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the realizations that I had yesterday.  It is not going to be easy but it is going to be done through baby steps.  If these people were no longer in my life, it would be easier.  However he lives with me and the girls are my daughters.  However, through baby steps I will make this happen.

I needed a plan and I think that I have one.  No one can get inside my mind, so less thinking of all of them is in order.   He is in the house and so less talking is in order.  Less texting is in order.  That is simple.  Skip a day.   Skip two.  Nothing obvious!!!!    All of these are small steps and can be accomplished easily.  It is up to me.

Today I will do a yoga home practice and read.  I'm going to make it a pleasant and quiet day.

Peace is in my soul.   I have buried the past.   I am in the now.

Thank you, Almighty for baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment